Asante Kotoko v King Faisal Live Commentary - Goal.com Premier League Live Commentary for Asante Kotoko v King Faisal on , includes full match statistics and key events, instantly
40. 4Scored Average 2H0. 800. 50* Stats include both home and away games that Asante Kotoko FC and King Faisal Babies have played. Asante Kotoko is +100% better in terms of Goals Conceded0. 6 Conceded / MatchAsante Kotoko at Home1. 2 Conceded / MatchKing Faisal at AwayConceded / GameAsante KotokoKing FaisalOver 0. 560%80%Over 1.
Asante Kotoko FC vs King Faisal Head to Head - AiScore The Teams Asante Kotoko FC and King Faisal played 7 Games up to today. Among them, Asante Kotoko FC won 3 games ( 1 at Baba Yara Stadium, 2 at Baba Yara
You can post one after odds have been posted. / Match Corners Earned Match CornersAsante KotokoKing FaisalAverageOver 6Over 7Over 8Over 9Over 10Over 11Over 12Over 13First HalfAsante KotokoKing FaisalAverageFH AverageFH Over 4FH Over 5FH Over 6Second HalfAsante KotokoKing FaisalAverage2H Average2H Over 42H Over 52H Over 6Total Match Corners for Asante Kotoko FC and King Faisal Babies. League AVG is Ghana Ghana Premier League's average across 26 matches in the 2022/2023 season.
38%Clean SheetsAsante Kotoko13%Clean SheetsKing FaisalAsante Kotoko v King Faisal Past H2H Results & FixturesForm - OverallForm - Overall Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again. Your subscription to Daily Predictions has been successful. Asante Kotoko is +33% better in terms of Goals Scored1. 2 Goals / MatchAsante Kotoko at Home0. 9 Goals / MatchKing Faisal at AwayScored Per GameAsante KotokoKing FaisalOver 0. 580%70%Over 1. 530%20%Over 2. 510%0%Over 3. 50%0%Failed To Score20%30%Scored 1st/2nd HalfAsante KotokoKing FaisalScored in 1H30%40%Scored in 2H70%50%Scored in Both Halves20%20%Scored Average 1H0.
+ Corner Stats & CardsPremium will get you more wins. 300 Extra leagues known to be profitable and less tracked by the bookies. Plus, you get Corner stats and Card stats along with CSV downloads. Subscribe today! Cards Booked / Match Match CardsAsante KotokoKing FaisalAverageOver 2. 5Over 3. 5Over 4. 5Over 5. 5Over 6.
Ghana Ghana Premier League Corner Stats Asante Kotoko FC and King Faisal Babies's individual team corner data. Team CornersAsante KotokoKing FaisalAverageCorners Earned / MatchCorners Against / MatchOver 2. 5 Corners ForOver 3. 5 Corners ForOver 4. 5 Corners ForOver 2. 5 Corners AgainstOver 3. 5 Corners AgainstOver 4. 5 Corners Against Asante Kotoko King Faisal Scored in 80% of matches (Overall) Medium ChanceThere is a Medium Chance that Asante Kotoko will score a goal based on our data. Clean Sheets in 20% Clean Sheets in 40% UncertainThere is an Uncertainty whether King Faisal will score a goal based on our data. Scored in 70% Upgrade to Premium! Extra 300 Profitable Leagues.
Match GoalsAsante KotokoKing FaisalAverageOver 0. 5100%100%100%Over 1. 560%60%60%Over 2. 520%30%25%Over 3. 50%10%5%Over 4. 50%10%5%BTTS40%50%45%BTTS & Win10%10%10%BTTS & Draw30%20%25%BTTS & Over 2. 510%30%20%BTTS No & Over 2. 510%0%5%First Half GoalsAsante KotokoKing FaisalAverageBTTS First HalfOver 0. 5 FHOver 1. 5 FHOver 2. 5 FH2nd Half GoalsAsante KotokoKing FaisalAverageBTTS 2nd HalfBTTS Both HalvesOver 0. 5 2HOver 1. 5 2HOver 2.
King Faisal - Asante Kotoko h2h stats - Matchstat Asante Kotoko vs King Faisal H2H stats, betting tips & odds. Watch Asante Kotoko vs King Faisal live & check their rivalry &
Livesport: King Faisal - results, fixtures, King Faisal v Asante Kotoko liveKing Faisal results and fixtures on Livesport. com. This page is about King Faisal, (Soccer/Ghana). If you're searching for results of an other team with the name King Faisal, please select your sport in the top menu or a category (country) on the left. Follow King Faisal live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 16. 10.
69*Asante Kotoko FC and King Faisal Babies's average prediction data across current seasonAsante Kotoko vs King Faisal's head to head record shows that of the 8 meetings they've had, Asante Kotoko has won 3 times and King Faisal has won 3 times. 2 fixtures between Asante Kotoko and King Faisal has ended in a draw.
Asante Kotoko vs King Faisal [LIVE] Score - December 5, 2021 The Asante Kotoko - King Faisal (Football - Ghana Premier League) match in 05/12/2021 09:00 is now complete. The Asante Kotoko - King Faisal result is